Have you ever seen any of your old baby clothes and thought to yourself, "Did I ever really fit in that? I can't imagine myself ever having been that small!"
That's sort of how I feel when I look at my size 8 jeans.
I've been working out a ton lately but all those squats, stairs and lunges have made my ass bigger. It's stronger, tighter and firmer which is great, but it is also defintely bigger. You work out your biceps, you get bigger biceps. You work out your ass, you get a bigger ass. Not that I'm complaining... boys like a little junk in the trunk. But unless I stop working out and just starve myself, I will never be able to fit back into those jeans.
Eh. Who cares? Goodbye size 8s, may you rest in peace.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment