Monday, November 29, 2010

say no to November

Alright, November, I've had just about enough of you. Your days are numbered. (heehee, get it?)

I think I've been handling all of this crap remarkably well... up until today at least. Today was the funeral for my uncle Gary who passed away the day after Thanksgiving.

He had liver cancer. We knew it was a terminal case but thought that he still had a few more weeks if not months left.

What more needs to be said? It sucks.

I want to go to bed and wake up someplace warm and happy with a baby panda wrestling his siblings in my yard. That sounds like a pretty reasonable request to me.

I don't even want to talk to people anymore because it seems like I keep just having more and more bad news.

No more complaining. Let's talk about happy things. Spread some joy. It is the season, or so I've heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment