Taking "You will get lucky" and changing it to "You will get lucky... in bed".
Last night I was drunk and when I am drunk I have very weird dreams.
In my dream I came up with the fun idea of doing that to Bible verses!
Some of them actually work...
"Do unto others as others do unto you... in bed."
Teehee!
"The Lord says to Jerusalem,
'Foreigners will rebuild your walls,
And their kings will serve you.
In my anger I punished you,
But now I will show you my
favor and mercy... in bed.' "
"I will protect and defend you like a wall;
You will praise me because I have saved you... in bed."
"My people, foreigners will
serve you... in bed
They will take care of your flocks... in bed
And farm your land and tend your
vineyards.
And you will be known as the priests of
the Lord... in bed."
"Your shame and disgrace are ended... in bed."
"Your joy will last forever... in bed."
My sister just informed me that I am going straight to hell.
No comments:
Post a Comment