Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm writing this post on my iPhone which just goes to prove two things: a) how bored I am and b) how much I love you guys.

I'm still sitting in the hospital room while my mom naps which is just about as exciting as it sounds. But she is supposed to be going home later this morning which will be awesome.

She is restricted to not lifting anything over five pounds. Do you know how impossible that is? That means she can't even carry her purse!

I drew some pictures yesterday to decorate my mom's room... which is super blah and doesn't even have a picture in it. The night nurse commented on what a good drawer I was. I laughed and said that the night nurse who said that probably thought they were done by a seven-year old! Maybe I'll include a photo of my drawings when I get back to a computer... the dogs that I drew did turn out kind of adorable if I do say so myself.

All in all, it hasn't been a bad stay at the hospital. This hospital has figured some stuff out... for example when we are waiting for her to get out of surgery we got to sit on either rocking chairs or lazy-boy type chairs that fully reclined. And in the room they have chairs that pull out so you lie down.

They also have a fun crazy robot that zooms down the hall bringing trays back to the cafeteria. Don't get in its way!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so gald she's almost home. What kind did they do?
    Sending healing love!

    ReplyDelete