Tuesday, August 11, 2009

can't remember

My nephew Beck had something very exciting happen to him on our trip. He got his first loose tooth. He showed me, wiggling it back and forth.

He was very excited about it. And the prospect of the tooth fairy coming.

I know that I lost all of my baby teeth when I was a kid. And it wasn't scary because I knew that my adult teeth were coming in. I know that happened, but I can't really remember it.

It is so hard to imagine losing a tooth. So creepy. If one of my teeth got loose right now I would panic big time.

That is one of the things that scares me the most about getting old. I don't want to lose my teeth. Hopefully science will have figured out a way for me to keep my teeth until I am 102 years old (and yes, that is about how long the women in my family live to!)

Anyways, it is just interesting to think about things that give other people excitement that cause nothing but panic for me.

1 comment: