Tuesday, July 21, 2009

vicious attack!

On Saturday morning I was attacked. And now I feel so violated.

That's right, I was just minding my own business when I heard some weird clicking noises coming from my computer. I went to check it out, just to see someone opening up a bunch of windows on my computer. They'd open them, I would shut them. I would try to shut down, they would stop me. It was a tug-o'-war over the cursor. I eventually won and shut down my computer.

Unfortunately, the battle didn't end there. I can't get rid of the bad stuff on my computer because I need my password to do that and I can't type my password because my keyboard isn't working. Sigh! Does my keyboard just happen to not be working? Or is my keyboard not working because they somehow disabled it?

And why do mean people hack computers anyways?

I can't remember who it was, maybe John Updike, but a famous author said that he only writes his novels on a computer that does not have any sort of internet access so that nobody can get in and hack it. He has a totally different computer for internet. Some people might think he is paranoid. I think he is smart.

3 comments:

  1. It was me.

    Just kidding.

    Sorry for your attack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to access your BIOS and enable your keyboard. F2 on laptops, who knows on Macs.

    Sorry, what a terrible invasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Sorry to hear about the attack. Very weird! I had other comments but I have since forgotten them. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete