And I should be studying herbology. Sweet baby Jesus, this herbology class is going to be the death of me. Last semester herbs made my life miserable and we only had to learn about four herbs a week. This semester we are up to learning 12 a week.
One of the herbs for this week is Zi Su Ye which is traditionally served on the plate when they give you sushi. Some people think it is just for garnish, but actually it is quite tasty and as an added bonus one of its functions is to treat food poisoning- especially food poisoning from seafood! How fun is that? Herbs is actually one of the most fascinating classes out there- but remembering all the details is just really hard.
Zi Su Ye
Of course, I keep complaining and I keep passing all my classes. And just think how much I'll know in four years!
No comments:
Post a Comment