So here's a thought for you... how many people do you think thought about you today?
You might assume that your significant other did. Sure. Probably some of your friends. That's reasonable. Maybe a family member or a coworker.
But then I was thinking about all the random people that I think and wonder about on a daily basis. There are some that I think about all the time. Old friends, ex-boyfriends, classmates. I also have this weird thing that when I am massaging my clients' legs I often think about my old roommate- even though I have no association between massaging legs and my old roommate. They just pop into my head.
I think about clients I haven't seen in five years. I think about that girl on my soccer team when I was 10 years old. I think about my grade school friend's older sister. I think about the lady who rides the bus at the same time as me whom I've never even made eye contact with. I think about the teacher in college that I never even took a class with. I think about my landlord and my former landlord and the one before that. I think about my old waitress at the restaurant by my work. I think about members who I used to check in at the gym. I think about my ex-boyfriend's coworkers.
I don't think about all those people EVERY day. But I must think about hundreds of people a day. Well, at least a hundred.
And so it's very possible that 100 people thought about me today.
That's weird to me.
Saturday, May 24, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment