Saturday, May 10, 2014

completed list

I make "To Do" lists all the time. Some are "to do before this weekend" and some are "to do before I die." I find them really helpful. And it helps me stop worrying about needing to do it. If it is written down on a list I don't have to think "don't forget to do ..." constantly.

So those are all well and good, but I'm in a nostalgic mood. So this list is going to be things that I'm glad I completed in life...

Things that I've done in this life...
- had a pet dog
- played soccer in college
- won a Star Award for volunteering when I was in my 20s
- got my Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
- started acupuncture school
- fell in love
- got my heart broken
- got myself out of bad relationships
- got married
- traveled to France
- learned to speak French
- ate sushi
- graduated college
- gave a speech in front of a large group of people
- ran in a race
- got certified and went scuba diving
- went bungee jumping
- saw the Rolling Stones in concert
- tried snowboarding
- experimented with drugs
- went streaking
- sowed my wild oats
- washed an elephant
- took piano and trumpet lessons
- got Lasik
- saw Mount Rushmore
- saw the Grand Canyon
- went to the top of the Eiffel Tower
- took dance lessons
- threw a party with a photo booth
- became a massage therapist
- lived abroad
- stayed in touch with a lot of my friends
- went on a blind date
- got drunk at a college party
- ate gelato in Italy
- went to Orson Scott Card's writing seminar
- went to Vegas
- was named captain/MVP of my high school soccer team
- sunbathed nude
- went to Walt Disney World
- had a foreign boyfriend
- had a tongue ring
- got a tattoo
- went on a volunteer mission trip to help people less fortunate than myself
- lived by myself

I've had a fun life.

No comments:

Post a Comment