Hello, welcome to day 4 of the master cleanse. I feel like a newborn baby. I swear my whole day revolves around eating and pooping.
And by "eating" I of course mean, drinking the cleanse solution. Which is still quite yummy. Mike got sick of it after day one, but I am doing okay. Day two was the worst for cravings. I wanted some french fries like nobody's business. Yesterday I didn't bring enough of the solution with me out to Oak Park and I got EXHAUSTED from playing volleyball. So of course now my mom is all worried about me doing this. However, when I do it correctly and actually drink enough of the stuff I am fine.
Plus last night I had a dream that I befriended Tom Hanks, which may or may not have anything to do with being on the cleanse but was still pretty damn awesome.
Mike wants to go to the independent movie theater tonight and watch a film about El Bulli, one of the best restaurants in the world. That's brilliant- go watch a movie about delicious, incredible food while we are on the cleanse?!? What can I say, we are gluttons for punishment.
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment