Do you know what is the best part about the cleanse?
The total lack of guilt.
You are supposed to take it easy, so if I don't exercise that day, I don't have to feel guilty.
I am supposed to drink between 6-12 glasses of this stuff, and I usually feel full with 8 so I don't have to feel guilty about over or under doing it.
And I don't have food guilt. Maybe that is more of a girl thing, and now mind you, I love and enjoy my food but afterwards there is the feeling of guilt... once I am full and my cravings have stopped, I think to myself, "Damn it Nik, you should have had the salad instead of the bacon blue cheeseburger."
But with this cleanse, I don't have to feel guilty.
That's wonderful.
I also don't get to eat, which is not as wonderful, but hey, only 6 days left!
And I'm hoping with my new found appreciation for food and moderation that after the cleanse I will have more self control and WILL actually order the salad instead of the burger.
The only thing that I dislike about the cleanse is that my ankles are killing me. Why? Possibly because of volleyball last night. More likely that they always hurt but that I usually take some Advil- which I can't do while on the cleanse- and so now I am really feeling it instead of masking it the way I always do. Is this a good thing? Doesn't feel like a good thing. Maybe the bad stuff in my ankles is being cleansed out and that is why I am feeling it? I'm going to go ahead and tell myself that to help me get through this.
Love you guys!
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment