I was having an unbelievably delightful day.
Then around 5 PM I just crashed. Luckily Mike is as tired as I am so we agreed to sit on our asses tonight. Part of that sitting on our asses involves me doing my Christmas shopping- which is almost always done via internet these days.
And shopping for others led to me looking for things for myself (just looking) and it brings up my most annoying pet peeve in the world... some jackass decided to only make whole sizes for women's shoes starting at size 9.
Some brands carry 9.5 which is what I wear, but the majority don't. You get 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9 and then jump to 10!!! Grrrrrrr!
That's my excuse for not wearing cute shoes. Poop heads. That and the ones I loved today were $117 which I can't justify for shoes that I will wear maybe five times a year.
Nikki, you don't need stuff. Remember that. You don't need stuff.
Yeah, yeah, I know. But sometimes I WOULD actually like to look cute. I mean, duh, I am always adorable and I know that but it would be nice to be girly and cute sometimes too. Why does it have to be so darn expensive? And it really is... because even when I find an adorable dress that I would be willing to splurge $109 on, it doesn't stop there... because then you need tights and shoes and a sweater and jewelry and if you are really going for it, a coat to match.
Sigh.
I guess I'll stick to my t-shirts until I win the lottery.
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment