Tuesday, August 2, 2011

cheese

"Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese."
-G.K. Chesterton.

So true. There should be odes written to cheese.

When my blood sugar is low I get crabby. When I am hungry I get crabby. When I eat cheese, I get happy.

I think whenever I am mad at someone, I should eat some cheese and then decide if I am really mad at someone or not.

Mike totally went out after work instead of coming straight home. But since I came home and ate some delicious cheese on my favorite crackers, I really just don't care. Had I been sitting here all hungry, there would have been hell to pay.

Cheese just saved my relationship.

Oh, and more cheese quotes because, well, why not?


"How can anyone govern a nation that has two hundred and forty-six different kinds of cheese?"
-Charles De Gaulle

No comments:

Post a Comment