When you regularly visit my house, your first thought is not, "These people are hoarders!" (Your first thought is PROBABLY, "These people really like books!") But while we may not be hoarders, what we are is packers.
We have the ability to cram an amazing amount of stuff into these cabinets and shelves. Wow. I'm looking at this stuff spread throughout the dining room and living room and I'm thinking, "How did this ever all fit in the kitchen??"
And while I only need a tiny fraction of what we have... there are times when we do use the other things. That's the thing... right now there is just me living in this apartment... but we regularly have 22 people staying in this house! And we aren't about to say, "Sure you can come visit, but you have to bring your own bedding, towels, plates, bowls, glasses and silverware." And thus, we have a TON of stuff in this house.
No comments:
Post a Comment