Sometimes when I get the urge to post status updates I write a blog post instead. I mean, I know that the whole point of Facebook is to waste time by looking at people's status updates and pictures and if people don't write them, how can people waste time? So maybe I should write more of them.
Sometimes I take a little break from posting RIGHT after I friend a couple of people, that way they don't friend me and suddenly get bombarded with my bullshit.
Do other people get self-conscious about their postings on Facebook or is that just me? I guess partly it is because I have heard SOOOOO many people complaining about the status updates (either quantity or stupidity) that their "facebook friends" do.
And sometimes, as you can see, my blog posts don't have much substance to them. My status updates would have even less so.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I figure people can do the thing that blocks them from seeing my status updates if they don't want to read them. I do that to plenty of people. :) I have a friend who goes through facebook meltdowns almost cyclically- can't see what the point is, and disappears, always to reappear at some point. :) It's just an easy way to check up on the people we want to. It's like with blogs- people generally have the choice if they want to read it/see it or not. XO
ReplyDelete