But what to say about my Michael? I call him "my Michael" so as not to get him confused with my brother Michael or any of the eight thousand other Michaels in my life.
Met him on Match.com. He lied and told his mom we met a different way. Nice.
He is nothing like I ever thought I would want to date... a red-headed, Grateful Dead lover... but he is pretty damn awesome. Just goes to show that I know nothing.
He makes a mean goose. (As opposed to making a goose mean and angry) Best chef in the entire world. I was pretty much hooked after one bite.
It's weird, there are a million things I could say about him, but I find that I don't want to. I want to keep it to myself and savor it.
He has gotten me to love beer. I adore Guinness.
And he still hasn't written me a song though I've dropped hints (you know me, so subtle) all the time. (For example, he might just be reading this right now, hint, hint!)
There are a million things that I could say but I think the most important/ biggest compliment is this... He doesn't annoy me. He makes me laugh. And oh my god, the food!
So that's my Michael in a nutshell. Just felt like I needed to at least mention him on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment