Monday, April 11, 2011

the games we play

Wanna play a fun game? It's called "Where the heck did I put that?!" It's a simple game, really. All you have to do is wander around the house, muttering to yourself and look in every single nook and cranny. Then, when you still don't find what you are looking for, you do it all again!

Normally I am amazingly good at keeping tabs on all my stuff. I don't remember Civil War dates or sports stats, my memory is devoted to remembering where every single object I own currently resides. And it's not just limited to my stuff, but the people around me too. In college my roommate used to ask me where her things (like chapstick) were and about 99% of the time I could tell her.

That is why it is driving me extra crazy that I can't find this stupid thing... It's a program disk for my computer. Wait!!! Maybe I just downloaded it straight from the computer! That would stop me from thinking I am crazy but I don't think I did that! Which is too bad because I don't even have a guess where this thing might be!

That's my fun game for the night. What are you playing?

No comments:

Post a Comment