Tuesday, November 15, 2011

today

Two momentous things happened today.

Well, not really momentous. Perhaps not even worth mentioning but here you go...

I bought my first eBook.

Yup. I did it. They suckered me in because there is a writing contest in which you write in the style of the book (use the characters, etc.) and they gave you the first three chapters to let you get a taste. But of course I am now sucked into the story and want to read it. But they only have it available as an ebook. So I got it and am reading it on my iPhone which is fine but weird since you can only read about a paragraph at a time.

I also saw a pair of identical twins today. Now identical twins who are dressed alike are always fun. But identical twins who are dressed alike who are ninety year old little white curly haired ladies?!? It was almost too much. They were getting on the bus as I was getting off so I didn't have time to get their picture. You'll just have to take my word for it that it was AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment