Yesterday my mom and I were at Target and as we were checking out my mom made the comment about how she wonders if Kathy (my older sister's childhood friend) still works there. She worked there like fifteen years ago.
I didn't think much of it and continued on with my day. I got to volleyball last night and we were going to be short a girl. So Peggy called a bunch of people but no one could play. I tried a friend but she couldn't make it. And then who does Peggy finally manage to get to play for us?? Why, none other than my sister's old friend Kathy! What are the chances of that?!?
Isn't that wild?! I love it! I prob already told you about the recent one I had- the head of the flight squad for the ICU had such similiar mannerisms and character as a family friend (on the Hayes side)- so when I saw Rick on Sunday I told him about Jerrod the flight squad dude and how much he reminded me of him. Yeah, they used to work together! HA! My dad saw Jerrod yesterday and brought it up to him and blew Jerrod away too since he hasn't seen Rick in quite some time. Must be those invisible cords that connect all of us to one another...
ReplyDelete