I am not feeling the Christmas spirit this year. All I can think about is how much money it is going to cost me. That's sad. That should not be what Christmas is about at all.
The thing I get most excited about for Christmas is that it is close to the shortest day of the year and that means the days start getting longer again! Which is certainly something to celebrate in my book.
Plus Mike and I really don't have any room to decorate the apartment. He sort of wants a tree... and suggested putting it on TOP of the dining room table- which to be fair, we never use so it WOULD work... it just seems like so much work... and for what?
Jeez louise. Bah humbug. What is wrong with me?
I'm not unhappy, I'm just not into Christmas this year. Which, you know what, is totally fair because we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet. So I don't have to be. So there!
I just miss being a kid and having that excitement of "Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming!"
Monday, November 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've got enough of it to carry you until you feel it and if you never do, I've still got you covered!
ReplyDelete:)