Friday, September 16, 2011

work it, girl!


I joined a gym today.

Not being a member of a gym was obviously NOT working for me.

Sure, I play vball and soccer once a week. I jog outside a few times. But I also have a boyfriend that feeds me delicious foods and quite frankly, I have been packing on the pounds.

Sometimes you need to admit that you can't do things by yourself. I don't think I can lose this weight by myself. Being motivated to push myself really hard while working out has never been my strong suit.

So I joined the new fancy gym today and it ROCKS! And has lots of great classes and amenities. Though it no longer offers fencing which is a bummer because I would have loved to have taken that. And I already took my first class. Which was tough but didn't kill me. A few more classes like that a week and I will start shedding some of this weight!


No comments:

Post a Comment