Six Flags Great America.
This was the closest I have ever come to puking from a rollercoaster. I am going to blame it more on my lunch (who eats salad at an amusement park?!?) rather than the actual coaster. And I did have to skip one of the rides (I patiently sat to the side while the others went on Superman) as I waited for my stomach to settle.
But not even a little rain could ruin our day.
With the park rented out for my sister's company party, we breezed straight to the front of the rides with practically no wait.
We rode the American Eagle backwards which is by far the scariest ride- not because of the loops or dips, but because you are constantly afraid that THIS is going to be the moment it falls apart.
They had the Little Dipper set up which they had bought from KiddieLand when it closed and reassembled. It was a piece of my childhood and it is nice to see that it hasn't disappeared.
And I had the best funnel cake of my life. Seriously. After the last funnel cake I had I wasn't even sure I wanted one, wasn't even sure I still liked them. Oh, I do! This was the bomb.
And I got to spend the day with my boy and sister and awesome cousin Julia. Life doesn't get much better than this.
No comments:
Post a Comment