Do you remember senior year of college? How there is that excitement because you are about to graduate and everything is going to be so different and new and your "real life" is about to begin?
Yet at the same time everything you do suddenly becomes sweeter? Checking your mail box (six times a day cuz you never know!) going to class, running into your friends in the bathroom at a party- you realize at the time how great these moments are because you know that they are almost over.
That's how I am feeling these days. There's a big change happening in my life. I've been feeling it coming for months now. And I am so excited for it. But that makes me appreciate the life I am living right now so much more. Each time I give a massage to one of my favorite clients I savor it, knowing that there will come a time in my life when I no longer get to give them massages. Right now, sitting around in my pj's on a Monday morning writing a blog entry at my parents' dining room table... some day I will look back and long for this moment.
When the heck did I become so sappy?
When did I become so happy?
Are they linked?
Um, whoa. Are you hinting at something?
ReplyDeleteOh man. Change is acomin' for Dave and me too. Exciting and terrifying at the same time!
Good luck!