Tuesday, November 3, 2009

blah-blog

Oh Bloggy-blog, why don't you write yourself?

Don't you know that I don't have the time or patience for you today? I used up all of my patience at the post office this morning when they spent half an hour searching for my package only to send me home without it and then call me when I had already walked three blocks away to tell me that they finally found it and to come back for it.

Waaah, waaaah, waaaah.

It's a rough life.

My apartment (my floor of the two-flat house) is a disaster. You know how when you are cleaning, sometimes it has to go into that much dirtier/ messier phase before it becomes really clean? It's in that stage. My sister, who came up here the other day, made a comment to me that I need to have my apartment cleaned by Christmas. By Christmas? I was planning on having it thoroughly cleaned by the end of next week. But I took that as a hint and am working on getting it spotless.

But I knew all my faithful readers needed an update of my doings. I haven't forgotten about you. I'll write again when I actually have something to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment