So much for my New Year's Resolution, I didn't post a single time in February! That's okay, February is the lamest month ever. That's why we keep it so short.
Instead of doing a real post let's just do some bullet points, shall we?
- I hate when friends name their baby something that I was planning on naming a kid, cuz then it seems like I am just copying them. Of course, unless you make up a new original name, you are going to be copying somebody.
- I love it when I get my password right (for things I don't often log into) on the first try.
- It's snowing again. Yuck. But at least we're not having a mega-drought. So that's good.
- We are redoing our living room. My next post will have pics, but I'm too lazy to upload them from my camera right now.
- I'm doing a competition with my sister to see who can lose the most weight in the next eight weeks. I'm gonna win. It's only been two days and I already feel skinnier.
- It's only been two days and I remember why I don't like dieting- I miss food!
- My landlord is hispanic and her teenage son yells at her all the time and I want to go down there and punch him. He should not be talking to his mama like that.
- I had a scary cab driver last night. He was convinced every red light was a personal vendetta against him. People who hate driving should NOT be cab drivers.
- I'm in a grouchy mood. And I'm sick of the city. And I'm dreaming about moving out to the country. But then I think about the bugs and the snakes and how I'd probably get stuck with a neighbor I didn't like so I should probably just stay here.
- Now you can see why I haven't posted. Not much to talk about. No major news. I'm not pregnant. My mom's health is not great but it's steady and not horrible. Mike is still awesome. My coworkers are still not the best but I am trying to be nicer to them.
-And I had to buy new pants because mine totally split in the crotch when I was at work on Saturday. So that was fun.
I'll talk to you again when I am less grouchy!
Friday, March 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment