Monday, February 27, 2012

cleanse revisited

I'm doing a cleanse again.

Anytime I feel like my eating/drinking habits are getting out of hand, I think it is a good idea to do a cleanse. Not a full blown thing, but a mini one for a few days. Clear out the system. Stops me from doing my bad habits. Clean slate.

I am finishing day one and I feel awesome. If I remember correctly, day two is the hardest. So that should be fun. Or maybe this cleanse will just be easy the whole time?? A girl can hope.

It is amazing how much time and energy takes in my life normally. And it is so nice to just have exactly what I am going to eat laid out for me and not have to think about it at all.

I have heard that Jennifer Aniston eats a cobb salad for lunch every day (or at least a few times a week) and that is part of how she stays so thin.

There is way too much wonderful food out there for me to be eating the same old bland stuff every single day. But I do think it would work in terms of dieting. And by eating the same thing again and again you don't have to make a choice of what to eat. Which means you won't make a BAD choice of what to eat.

But where's the fun in that? So until someone starts paying me to be thin, I won't worry about it. Just saying that not thinking about food while on the cleanse does make my life easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment