I just earned 9 credit hours from taking online courses. I learned information about colon hydrotherapy and about carpal tunnel syndrome. And I didn't have to sit through a long and painful class to do it!
I love school. I love classes. I love taking hands-on massage classes. Taking massage classes where you just learn information though is about as painful as it gets. And I love my fellow massage therapists but let's admit it- we are an odd bunch and the majority of them didn't do so well in school. The questions they ask in class make me want to ram my head against a wall- especially because it is usually something the teacher just finished explaining and they simply weren't paying attention.
The solution? Online classes. I get to read the course material at my own pace and then there is an open book quiz at the end that I need to pass. No stupid questions by classmates. No teachers trying to stretch out the material to make it last the necessary six hours to give us our full credits.
I just spent an hour and a half and earned NINE credit hours. That's a beautiful thing. And it is a major thing to check off of my "to do" list.
So who cares if my writing didn't go that well today and I ended up watching Alice in Wonderland (the original Disney cartoon version which is seriously trippy!) for a good part of the afternoon.
I earned NINE credit hours! I was productive! Go me! Oh how quickly a day can turn around! And I didn't start being productive till after 7 PM! Just goes to show that it is never too late.
I LOVE this! You rock!!!!
ReplyDelete