I'm lucky to live right on a boulevard which means green galore. For those of you not familiar with Chicago- the building planners created a 28 mile network of boulevards to connect our nine major parks with the lakefront. Parts of that are just normal looking streets, but most of them have a nice green open spot in the center lane. This is not my street, but a good example would be this:

So not only do I live on a boulevard, but I also live kitty corner from a cute park and just a few blocks away from an italian ice stand- which in the summer is a very good combo! I got to sit out on a park bench and read some of my book last night.

And then to top it off, at the corner as I walked home- there was a duck! What? There are no ponds around here so that was a bit random. But awesome.

Duck Party!!!!
ReplyDelete=)