Tuesday, May 10, 2011

horror movie

We've decided that we need to make a horror movie in our house as it is getting renovated... because it is straight up creepy in there!

They've actually boarded up access to the front of the house so we can't get in there... which wouldn't be a problem except that is where my bedroom is! So I gathered some more of my stuff and moved it out of there. But I couldn't get everything. There is just certain clothes that I won't be wearing for the next two months I guess.

Anyways, they have completely taken out everything, down to the studs. You know me, I love having a kitchen full of studs!!! ;)

But they have also hung up cloth to help keep the dust from going everywhere. Even if I COULD have slept in my room, there is no way I would because it is just too creepy.


4 comments:

  1. It's like a horror movie meets This Old House. Put Bob Villa up in there and it turns from creepy to instructional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe have Bob Villa turn out to be a crazy chainsaw murderer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've ruined This Old House for me forever. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think if you add Bob Villa, it goes from creepy to creepier.

    ReplyDelete