Being a typical Libra, my life is all about balance. I yearn for it. I strive for it. I don't feel happy without it.
I feel so balanced right now. A good combo of work and play. Friends and family and alone time. New challanges and safe comforts. Exercise and rest. Yummy rich foods and salad. Light and dark.
Perhaps that's why I am in such a good mood... the amount of light that I am getting per day. I don't mean to be a negative nelly, but I am dreading next month. I know that technically June is just the beginning of summer... but it houses the summer solstice which means that the days start getting shorter. Granted, it will take a long time for them to get really short again, but it eats at my soul just knowing it is happening. But for now I have sunlight galore! I don't even mind that I am woken up early every morning, way before my alarm goes off, by the sun.
But back to balance... I feel like I have roots going deep into the earth off of my feet. Not that I am rooted in one place, just that I am solid and steady. When I feel balanced like this, it is like nothing can knock me over.
I love this feeling because there have been many times when I HAVEN'T had this feeling. When I wasn't rooted and so any little thing could unground me and ruin my whole day.
Plus my heart chakra is like BHAM! Bursting open! I remember when my phone got stolen and my heart chakra shriveled up into a little ball of black anger and I didn't like people very much. And I had a hard time connecting with my clients. I HATE that feeling. So I am just reveling in the fact that my heart chakra is so open right now. I'm going to try and keep it going as long as possible.
By the way, I just rented Black Swan and was watching it by myself in my creepy house. Bad idea. It was thoroughly freaking me out. To the point where I had to turn it off and come write a random blabbering blog post about balance to try and calm myself down!
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment