I'm a planner. I like to plan and scheme and dream. I do actually DO things as well. But I tend to hang out in the planning stage for a long time. Don't really rush into things. Not major life decisions anyways. Or do I?
I guess sometimes I just go with my gut. And it leads me to wonderful places.
And now my gut is telling me that I should go to acupuncture school and learn about Chinese medicine.
I'll admit that it's been in the back of my mind for years. But way back on a back burner. Yesterday was the first time that I started talking about wanting to actually do it. My mom told me that I should do it right now. Don't wait. My husband said HELL YES! (but that's just because he likes being my guinea pig!)
And so tomorrow I'm meeting with the admissions officer. And I've already hit a couple of people up for letters of reference.
And it is scary and exciting and new. And I'm loving that. I'm loving getting out of my comfort zone.
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment