Tuesday, November 12, 2013

just a quick hello

I'm not going to lie... I did NOT expect grad school to be this hard. It is legitimately hard.

But let's not focus on that. Let's focus on happy...

1. my husband can play the guitar and that is sexy as hell
2. I get to wear yoga pants all week if I want
3. I have a husband who likes to do stupid stuff like pose for silly christmas card pictures with me
4. I don't have major health problems (knock on wood!) that I am currently dealing with
5. I have a straight A average going on
6. I feel at home in my apartment
7. I have an extremely supportive family
8. my clinical counseling class makes me love the world a little bit more every week
9. my classmates are all amazing
10. I got to hang out with mike a lot this weekend
11. I got the highest grade in my class on our last test
12. I can brag on this blog cuz nobody reads it anyways! ha!
13. our new blanket is now the perfect temperature (it was a little too thick for the summer)
14. I like christmas tree lights and now they are all going up
15. I get to go to bed right now.

Do you want to see a picture that came up on the powerpoint presentation in biology last week?


Let me just say that my mind was not the only one in the gutter and there was a LOT of giggling going on!

I think I'll end on that note! Goodnight my lovelies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment