Tuesday, April 10, 2012

zits

I'm thirty-two years old and I still get pimples. Not nearly as bad as it used to be, but they are still there. When will they go away? Well, if my 70 year old mother who still gets them is any indication, then never.

But I was thinking about the question that people often ask which is "what is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?" And I don't usually have a good answer. Either A) I don't get embarrassed very easily or B) I have blocked them all from my memory!

But my zit today reminded me of a very embarrassing moment I once had...

It was in sixth grade and a boy I had a huge crush on was staring at me and I was super excited and he came over to talk to me and I was even more excited and he goes, "Your zit is bleeding on your cheek."

OMG!!! Sixth grade was hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment