Friday, March 25, 2011

what dreams may come

I'd be in much better shape if I stopped having nightmares.

But getting up at seven a.m. to go work out after I have been tossing and turning all night just isn't going to happen.

And why have I been tossing and turning all night? I don't know. I keep having nightmares, and not just any nightmares but anxiety nightmares. Before I had LASIK done (which I just finished paying off yesterday! Yippee!) I used to having a recurring nightmare where I was trying to put my contact in my eye but the contact kept growing and growing until it was the size of a piece of loose leaf paper! Try getting that in your eye!

My new anxiety dreams involve me not being prepared for things. There were a couple where I was back in school and was afraid I wasn't going to have enough credits to graduate on time. Last night it was that I was in a play and didn't know my lines and I knew that if I could just find a copy of the play that it would all come back to me- but I never found a copy!

Normally when I have anxiety dreams, I know what it is in my real life that is triggering them. But I've been really happy this week and I haven't been stressing about my mom too much. Weird. I'm going to blame it on the fact that I've been eating (and craving) a ton of meat lately. Maybe it is time to go vegetarian again.

No comments:

Post a Comment