Monday, May 14, 2012

do you like this song?

So yesterday I had to give a one day combo which is a thirty minute herbal wrap followed by a one hour massage.

Only the therapist in the room before me (I only work second shift on Sundays) was running late. So I only had about two minutes to put my room together. But that went fine and I got my client and put her in the wrap and then I left her to heat up and relax for the thirty minutes.

Then I undid the wrap and then we do the massage in the same room.

And as I started the massage I heard the little disk-skip noise that the CD does at the end of the CD when it starts over again from the beginning. And I thought to myself... that's weird because it is a 80 minute CD and I only started it about 40 minutes ago. And then it hit me... I had accidentally hit "repeat one" instead of "repeat all" when I stuck it in... which means that she had been listening to the SAME song on a loop for her entire 30 minute wrap!!!

Oops!!!

Now, it is random relaxation music and it is possible that she didn't even notice because, quite frankly, all the music sort of sounds alike anyways, but I felt really badly. She was happy at the end though.

And then my second client was rewarding herself for finishing grad school by NOT having to hang out with her mother-in-law of Mother's Day. I love my clients.

2 comments:

  1. OMG that made me laugh out loud! That would drive me CRAZY but I'm weird like that. She probably didn't notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She didn't say anything and I just sort of casually fixed it once I noticed (in case she hadn't noticed I didn't want to bring it to her attention!) but I felt soooo badly!

    ReplyDelete